Want to learn how to make the new Iced Sugar Cookie Almond Milk latte at home? All you need is some brewed espresso, almond milk, and a cookie flavored syrup for coffee. This iced latte is easily customizable to your liking. If you want more sugar cookie taste add some more.
This week has been great for Starbucks fans! New cups were launched and the Holiday drinks are now out. On Thursday, I went to Target just to get an Irish Cream Cold Brew and was able to grab a few of the new cups.
Is anyone else’s Starbucks closed? A select few are open like the one in Target but most of the Starbucks by my house has been closed for almost a week. I can’t place a mobile order at all anywhere. I like placing mobile orders to earn points and I’m also not the greatest at ordering really super long coffee orders.
What other Holiday does Starbucks have?
Some of my other favorite Holiday drinks to order at Starbucks are an Iced Peppermint Mocha, Irish Cream Cold Brew, and Iced Shaken Espresso. I’ll order the Iced Shaken espresso and add the Cookie Syrup to it. You can get the Cookie Syrup in just about any of their drinks you want. It’s so fun to customize drinks there, especially with the app they have.
What Ingredients do I need?
- Brewed Espresso - 2 shots, I used Starbucks Blonde roast
- Almond Milk - People have been saying that oat milk is also good instead of almond milk. If you don’t like both of those, use regular milk. I also love using oat milk.
- Flavored Syrup - Any flavored syrup that tastes like a sugar cookie will work here. The Cupcake flavored Syrup from Tornani is really similar to a sugar cookie taste. I've also tried making a sugar cookie latte with a Coffee creamer. It comes in a green bottle during the Holidays. It's the Frosted Sugar Cookie Coffee creamer from International Delight.
- See the recipe card below for a full list of ingredients and measurements.
Since sharing this recipe back in 2021 I have made a recipe for Sugar Cookie Syrup Here.
How to make Starbucks Iced Sugar Cookie Almond Milk Latte
Step 1: Brew 2 shots of espresso with whatever espresso machine you have.
Step 2: Add ice to a glass and add the cookie flavored syrup. Then pour the espresso into the glass.
Step 3: Add the almond milk and shake to combine.
Top with red and green colored sprinkles.
Having the Perfect Coffee Bar at Home!
Here are a few items to always have on hand whenever you want to make the perfect cup of coffee at home!
Espresso Machine - This electric espresso maker has single shot and double shot, and the extraction will stop automatically when the right coffee strength is reached. And it has a strict temperature control system to make your coffee taste perfect.
Flavored Syrups - There are two main different brands for buying flavored coffee syrups. Monin or Torani. Make sure to look for the correct bottle size and brand size when purchasing. These syrups can be used in other drinks such as Italian sodas, smoothies, and more!
Pumps - High quality pumps that are ideal for dispensing any kind of flavoring syrups
Fun Glasses - I like these cute beer bottle glasses that come with a lid.
Other Recipes to Try
If you tried this Iced Sugar Cookie Latte or any other recipe on my website, please please leave a 🌟 star rating and let me know how you go in the 📝 comments below. I love hearing from you! Follow along on Tiktok @jennarecipediariesPrint
Want to learn how to make the new Iced Sugar Cookie Almond Milk latte at home? All you need is some brewed espresso, almond milk, and a cookie flavored syrup for coffee.
- 2 shots of Brewed Blonde Espresso Roast
- ½ to ¾ cup Almond Milk
- 3 teaspoons Sugar Cookie Flavored Sugar - or more to taste
- Red and Green colored sprinkles
- Whipped Topping - optional
- Brew 2 shots of espresso with whatever espresso machine you have.
- Add ice to a glass and add the cookie flavored syrup. Then pour the espresso into the glass.
- Add the almond milk and shake to combine.
- Top with red and green colored sprinkles.
- Category: easy
- Method: Brew
- Cuisine: American
- Serving Size: 1
- Calories: 41
- Sugar: 4g
- Fat: 2g
- Saturated Fat: 1g
- Carbohydrates: 4g
- Fiber: 0g
- Protein: 1g
Keywords: iced sugar cookie almond milk latte