Do you want the perfect roasted potatoes? Well, look no further! Ina Garten's Garlic Roasted Potatoes are some of the best roasted potatoes I've made to date.
- 3 pounds small red or white potatoes
- 1/4 cup good olive oil
- 1 1/2 teaspoons kosher salt
- 1 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- 2 tablespoons minced garlic (6 cloves)
- 2 tablespoons minced fresh parsley
- Preheat the oven to 400 degrees F.
- Cut the potatoes in half or quarters and place in a bowl with the olive oil, salt, pepper, and garlic; toss until the potatoes are well coated. Transfer the potatoes to a sheet pan and spread out into 1 layer. Roast in the oven for 45 minutes to 1 hour or until browned and crisp. Flip twice with a spatula during cooking in order to ensure even browning.
- Remove the potatoes from the oven, toss with parsley, season to taste, and serve hot.
myWW points Blue 10; Green 10; Purple 3
Use less olive oil to make this recipe lower in points.
- Category: Easy
- Method: Oven
- Cuisine: American
- Serving Size: 1
- Calories: 226
- Sugar: 4g
- Fat: 9g
- Saturated Fat: 1g
- Carbohydrates: 33g
- Fiber: 4g
- Protein: 4g
Keywords: roasted potatoes