For the apples
- 1 Honey Crisp Apple, chopped
- 1 tsp of white sugar
- 1/4 tsp of pumpkin pie spice
For the Topping
- 1 tsp of coconut oil (melted)
- 1 tablespoon of quick cooking oats
- 1 tsp of brown sugar
- 1 teaspoon of chopped pecans (optional, I didn't use it)
- 1 tablespoon of whole wheat flour
- In a bowl mix together the ingredients for the apple.
- In another small bowl, mix together the ingredients for the topping. Melt the coconut oil for a couple seconds in the microwave until melted. Pour the coconut oil into the oatmeal mixture and stir together.
- Spray a small ramekin with cooking spray. Place the apple mixture in the ramekin first. Then top with the oatmeal mixture. Microwave for 5 minutes. You can serve this with whipped topping or whatever you like, I didn't bother with any of that cause it's extra points.
my WW points blue 6, purple 6, green 6
- Category: Easy
- Method: Oven
- Cuisine: American
- Serving Size: 1
- Calories: 316
- Fat: 10.7
- Carbohydrates: 64.7
- Fiber: 7
Keywords: apple crisp single serving