This lasagna pasta is full of your favorite lasagna flavors such as pasta, sausage, cheese, and marinara sauce. The whole dish comes together in under 30 minutes and it only requires one pot!
- 1 lb bowtie pasta
- 1 tablespoon cooking spray
- 1 lb 93% lean ground beef or 99% fat-free turkey
- 1 jar marinara sauce (or 3 cups homemade)
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 heaping teaspoon Italian seasoning
- 1/4 tsp of crushed red pepper
- 1 cup shredded part-skim mozzarella cheese
- 1 cup low-fat sour cream or 1 cup plain greek yogurt.
- Boil pasta in large pot of salted water until al dente, drain.
- In a large skillet, brown the ground beef until fully cooked; drain fat and return to pan.
- Add cooked pasta to skillet on top of meat, then drizzle on olive oil. Add the sauce, salt, garlic powder, Italian seasonings. Stir. Add cheese and sour cream. Stir over low heat until cheese is melted and all ingredients are combined.
- Taste and add salt and pepper, if necessary. Serve with parmesan or additional mozzarella, if desired.
- Divide into 8 equal portions or 1 cup per serving
Blue Points: 7; Green Points: 8; Purple Points: 7
- Category: Dinner
- Method: Stove Top
- Cuisine: Italian
- Serving Size: 1 cup
- Calories: 444
- Sugar: 9.34
- Fat: 10.54
- Saturated Fat: 3.62
- Carbohydrates: 60.32
- Fiber: 3.2
- Protein: 25.75
Keywords: buffalo chicken baked ziti