- 8 yellow or white corn tortillas
- 1 can of corn kernels
- 1 can of refried beans
- 1 tablespoon of cilantro
- 1 tablespoon of red onion, chopped
- 1 tsp of garlic
- 1 tablespoon of mayo (or Vegan mayo)
- 1/4 tsp of chili powder
- 2 or 3 avocados
- Mix all the ingredients for the Street Corn in a bowl including the canned corned (drained), cilantro, red onion, garlic, mayo, and chili powder. Set aside.
- Heat oven to 400 degrees. Spray each corn tortilla on both sides with butter spray. Bake for 8 to 12 minutes or until golden brown.
- In a medium bowl mush the avocados with a fork until you can spread them on toast or a corn tortilla.
- to assemble the tostadas spread a heaping tablespoon of refried beans, 1 tablespoon of avocado, and top with the mexican street corn. Garnish with fresh cilantro. (optional)
myWW points: Blue Points: 2; Green Points: 6; Purple Points: 2
- Serving Size: 1 tostada
- Calories: 205
- Sugar: 4
- Fat: 8
- Saturated Fat: 1
- Fiber: 4
- Protein: 6