- 2 1 point tortillas such as La Banderita
- 1 pound 96% lean ground beef
- 1 15 oz can Fat-Free Refried Beans
- 1 oz low sodium Taco seasoning
- 2 tablespoons of hot Sauce or Enchilada Sauce
- 1/4 cup Reduced-Fat Cheese
Tomatoes and Scallions
- Heat a large nonstick skillet over medium-high heat. Cook the ground beef until brown and no longer pink. Add taco seasoning packet and water to the pan. Stir and let simmer for 5 minutes.
- Spread ¼ cup of beans on to one tortilla. Evenly spread the taco seasoned ground beef on top of the refried beans and place the other tortilla on top to secure.
- Set your air fryer to 400 degrees.
- Carefully place the pizza in the air fryer basket and set the timer for 5 minutes. The top of the tortilla might fly around in the air fryer so make sure to put a wire rack on top of the tortilla to stop it from doing that.
- After the 5 minutes is up, open up the basket. Place the sauce on top of the tortilla and cheese and cook for 2 more minutes or until the cheese is melted.
- Top with scallions and diced tomatoes.
- Serving Size: 1 pizza.
Freestyle Points: 7
Points are calculated with the WW recipe builder app and not using the nutrition info.
- Category: Dinner
- Method: Oven
- Serving Size: 1 pizza
- Calories: 376
- Sugar: .9g
- Fat: 13.1g
- Saturated Fat: 4.6g
- Carbohydrates: 42.3g
- Fiber: 24.9g
- Protein: 42.6g
Keywords: Mexican Tortilla Pizzas