Protein ice cream made in a Ninja Creami machine is a delicious, healthy treat that is perfect for satisfying your sweet tooth while also fueling your body. With the addition of protein powder, you can boost the nutritional value of your ice cream while still enjoying the creamy, smooth texture that the Ninja Creami machine creates.
- 1 bottle of Chocolate Fair Life Protein Shake - can also use different flavors like Strawberry, Caramel, or Vanilla
- Premiere Protein Shakes also work well with these.
- 2 tablespoons of Instant sugar free vanilla pudding or cheese cake pudding
- Add the Fair Life protein shake to the ice cream pint that came with the machine. Then gradually mix in the vanilla pudding powder.
- Set the pint in the freezer for 24 hours.
When the ice cream is ready use the Ice Cream setting on your Ninja Creami machine.
Choose respin again until it’s the desired consistency you like.
- Category: Easy
- Method: Ice Cream
- Cuisine: American
- Serving Size: 1
- Calories: 300
- Sugar: 2g
- Sodium: 230mg
- Fat: 3g
- Saturated Fat: 2g
- Carbohydrates: 4g
- Fiber: 0g
- Protein: 30g
Keywords: ninja protein ice cream