- 1 1oz box instant vanilla pudding mix (Sugar-Free)
- 2 cups skim milk
- 1 (8 oz) container of Fat-Free Cool Whip
- 6 reduced fat Oreos , crushed
- In a large bowl whisk together the pudding mix and milk for 2 minutes. Fold in the cool whip and Oreos.
- Cover the bowl with plastic wrap and refridgerate for 1 hr until the fluff has set, or overnight.
- Makes 10 servings, serving size: 1 heaping 1/2 cup.
My WW Personal Points: 4 Click here to see in recipe builder (will have to log in)
- Category: Dessert
- Method: Stir
- Cuisine: American
- Serving Size: 1/2 cup
- Calories: 149
- Sugar: 17
- Fat: 4
- Saturated Fat: 2
- Carbohydrates: 29
- Protein: 1