- 1 lb of smoked turkey sausage, cut into rounds
- 1 large onion, peeled and chopped
- 3 medium potatoes russet
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1/2 teaspoon fine sea salt
- 1/2 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- 1 teaspoon sweet paprika
- Preheat the oven to 400*F.
- Line a large baking sheet with tin foil, and spray with cooking spray. Set aside.
- Cut sausage into rounds. Chop the onions and potatoes the same size. This helps with cooking time.
- Add the sausage rounds, onions, and potatoes into a large bowl. Drizzle with a tablespoon of olive oil and season with salt, pepper, and paprika. Toss together with your hands until everything is evenly distributed. Pour this out onto the sheet pan and spread out the sausage and potatoes.
- Place into the heated oven and roast for 45 minutes to an hour, stirring every 15 minutes or so, until the potatoes are golden brown and tender. Turn off the oven.
- Makes 8 servings, divide into 8 equal servings
myWW Blue 9, Green 10, Purple 7
Points are calculated with the WW recipe builder app and not using the nutrition info.
- Category: oven
- Method: oven
- Serving Size: 1/6th of the pan
- Calories: 316
- Sugar: 1g
- Sodium: 857mg
- Fat: 22g
- Saturated Fat: 7g
- Unsaturated Fat: 3
- Carbohydrates: 17g
- Fiber: 1g
- Protein: 10g
Keywords: oven roasted smoked sausage and potatoes