- Cooking spray
- 2 tbsp. Light butter
- 1 (10-oz.) package marshmallows
- 6 tablespoons of PB2 Powder
- 1/4 tsp. Kosher salt
- 6 c. Rice Krispies cereal
- ½ c. sugar-free strawberry jam
- Coat a 9″-x-13″ baking dish with cooking spray and line with parchment. Coat parchment in cooking spray.
- In a microwave-safe bowl add butter and marshmallows. Place it in the microwave for 1 minute. Take the marshmallows out and add in the PB2 powder. Stir the marshmallows to combine and add in Rice Krispie cereal.
- Continue stirring until everything is well combined.
- Press half of the mixture into a prepared baking dish and spread strawberry jam evenly over the layer. Top with remaining Rice Krispies mixture. Slice into squares and serve.
myWW points: blue 5; purple 5; green 5
- Category: Easy
- Method: Microwave
- Cuisine: American
- Serving Size: 1 bar
Keywords: peanut butter and jelly rice krispie treats