- 1 medium apple
- 1 lemon
- 2 tablespoons dark chocolate chips
- 2 tablespoons creamy Peanut Butter
- 1 tablespoon raw, unsalted peanuts, coarsely chopped (optional)
- Thinly slice the apples into rings with a mandoline slicer or a sharp knife. On a slicer with 3 thickness settings, use the thickest.
- Lay the slices out on a large plate or platter, and squeeze the lemon juice over them to prevent browning.
- In a microwave-safe bowl, melt the chocolate chips in 10-15 second intervals on the microwave’s lowest setting, being careful not to burn the chips. Stir in between intervals until melted (overheating chocolate will result in a lumpy and gritty texture).
- Drizzle the chocolate with a spoon over the apple slices.
- Regular Peanut Butter: In another microwave-safe bowl, heat the peanut butter for 10-15 seconds, to allow it to loosen, then drizzle the peanut butter with a spoon over the apple slices.
- If using PB2 Powder mix 2 tablespoons of powder together in a bowl and gradually mix in the water to your desired consistency. Start off with 2 tablespoons of water. May or may not need to add more water.
- If you want to add any extra toppings sprinkle them over the nachos.
myWW points: Blue 4; Green 4; Purple 4
Personal Points: 5 Click here to see in recipe builder (will have to log in)
- Category: Easy
- Method: Slice
- Cuisine: American
- Serving Size: 1
- Calories: 87
- Sugar: 6
- Sodium: 20
- Fat: 6
- Saturated Fat: 2
- Carbohydrates: 8
- Fiber: 2
- Protein: 2
Keywords: apple nachos