- 1 (3 to 8 pound) boneless smoked spiral ham
- ¾ cup red pepper jelly
- ¼ cup apple cider
- 2 tablespoons firmly packed light brown sugar
- 2 teaspoons kosher salt
- 1 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 1 teaspoon ground nutmeg
- ¼ teaspoon crushed red pepper flakes
- Rosemary sprigs for garnish
- Position oven rack in bottom third of the oven. Preheat oven to 325.
- In a 12-inch skillet, place ham, cut side down.
- In a medium bowl, whisk together pepper jelly, cider, brown sugar, vinegar, salt, black pepper, nutmeg, and red pepper flakes.
- Brush ½ cup of peppr jelly over the ham; reserve remaining half cup Loosely cover the ham with foil.
- Bake until an instant-read thermometer registers 130 degrees, about 2 ½ hours (8 pounds).
- Increase oven temperature to broil. Uncover and brush the ham with remaining ¼ cup of the glaze.
- Brush the ham every 5 minutes until it’s golden brown Let the ham stand for 20 minutes before serving Garnish the ham dish with fresh rosemary leaves (optional)
- Category: Medium
- Method: Oven
- Cuisine: American
- Serving Size: 1
Keywords: pepper jelly glazed ham