- 1 slice of crusty Artisan Bread like ciabatta
- 2 tablespoons of prepared pesto
- 1 large egg
- Heat a nonstick skillet to medium-low heat. Add a couple of tablespoons of already prepared pesto or homemade pesto to the pan.
- Crack an egg into the pesto when it is heated. Let the egg cook until the whites are no longer opaque and the yolk is how you like it. 3 to 5 minutes.
- Toast up some bread in the oven or air fryer while the egg is cooking and place the egg on top of the bread. Eat and enjoy!
- Category: Medium
- Method: Skillet
- Cuisine: American
- Serving Size: 1 sandwich
Keywords: Pesto Eggs