These pizza bombs are very weight watcher friendly now that dough exists! Using the 2ID you can make up to 12 pizza bombs. The total smart points for 1 pizza bomb is 2 points.
- 1 cup(s) fat-free plain Greek yogurt
- 1 cup(s) white self-rising flour
- 12 slice(s) turkey pepperoni
- 3 sticks Trader Joe's Organic Light string cheese
- 1oz parmesan cheese
- 2 tablespoons of light butter
- 1 tsp of garlic powder
- Parsley flakes for garnish
- Mix the greek yogurt and self rising flour in a medium size bowl until the dough starts to form. Cut the dough into 12 equal pieces.
- Take one piece of dough and press each half into a circle with your thumb.
- Place a pepperoni, and 1 cube of mozzarella on each dough.
- Bring the edges up and over, pressing them together and being sure to leave no gaps for the filling to leak out. Lay the pizza bombs on a baking sheet lined with greased parchment paper
- Combine melted butter, garlic, salt, and pepper in a small bowl. Brush the bombs with butter mixture onto each pizza bomb and top with parmesan.
- Bake at 375 for 15-20 minutes (until biscuits have nicely browned).
- Once pizza bombs are cool enough to handle, serve immediately. Enjoy!
myWW points Blue 2; Green 2; Purple 2
Points are calculated with the WW recipe builder app and not using the nutrition info.
- Category: Easy
- Method: Oven
- Cuisine: American
- Serving Size: 1 bomb
- Calories: 193
- Sugar: 1
- Sodium: 267
- Fat: 3
- Carbohydrates: 33
- Fiber: 3
- Protein: 11
- Cholesterol: 8
Keywords: pizza bombs