If you didn’t know this, February 9th is considered National Pizza Day! I wanted to celebrate by making these Pizza Bombs with 2ID (2 ingredient dough). It was either that, or ordering out for pizza and I had everything in the fridge to make these. These pizza bombs are very weight watcher friendly now that dough exists! Using the 2ID you can make up to 12 pizza bombs. The total smart points for 1 pizza bomb is 2 points. You can dip these bombs in marinara sauce, ranch, cheese sauce, the sky is the limit because there is endless choices of sauces to use out there.
So far on the new Weight Watcher plan, I have lost 7.2 pounds. Right now I weigh 161.6 and I’m looking forward to when I no longer am considered overweight. Saw a chart on Instagram that really helped me. Your body needs 2,000 calories to help maintain weight(daily). This was true because when I weighed 168 that’s about what I was eating every day. Maybe even a little over 2,000 calories. If you want to lose weight, eat less than 2,000 calories and if you gain weight that means you’re consuming over 2,000 calories. Hope that helps someone because it sure helped me. Just wanted to share.
- 1 cup(s) fat-free plain Greek yogurt
- 1 cup(s) white self-rising flour
- 12 slice(s) turkey pepperoni
- 3 sticks Trader Joe’s Organic Light string cheese
- 1oz parmesan cheese
- 2 tablespoons of light butter
- 1 tsp of garlic powder
- Parsley flakes for garnish
- Mix the greek yogurt and self rising flour in a medium size bowl until the dough starts to form. Cut the dough into 12 equal pieces.
- Take one piece of dough and press each half into a circle with your thumb.
- Place a pepperoni, and 1 cube of mozzarella on each dough.
- Bring the edges up and over, pressing them together and being sure to leave no gaps for the filling to leak out. Lay the pizza bombs on a baking sheet lined with greased parchment paper
- Combine melted butter, garlic, salt, and pepper in a small bowl. Brush the bombs with butter mixture onto each pizza bomb and top with parmesan.
- Bake at 375 for 15-20 minutes (until biscuits have nicely browned).
- Once pizza bombs are cool enough to handle, serve immediately. Enjoy!
myWW points Blue 2; Green 2; Purple 2
Points are calculated with the WW recipe builder app and not using the nutrition info.
- Category: Easy
- Method: Oven
- Cuisine: American
- Serving Size: 1 bomb
- Calories: 193
- Sugar: 1
- Sodium: 267
- Fat: 3
- Carbohydrates: 33
- Fiber: 3
- Protein: 11
- Cholesterol: 8
Keywords: pizza bombs