This is a fun recipe anyone will enjoy making and it is a unique twist on regular boring pizza. Refrigerated pizza dough, pizza sauce, pepperoni, and cheese are baked together in layers in a loaf pan.
- 1 12 oz can of refrigerated biscuit dough like Pillsbury
- 1/2 cup pizza sauce
- 1 1/3 cup shredded mozzarella cheese or any type of shredded cheese
- 1 3.5oz bag sliced pepperoni
- Additional toppings - grated parmesan cheese or parsley flakes
- Preheat the oven to 350ºF (180ºC). Grease a 10-inch (25 cm) bread loaf with nonstick spray.
- Tear a biscuit in half and flatten to approximately 2 inches (5 cm) wide. Top with ½ teaspoon pizza sauce, 2 slices of pepperoni, and 1 teaspoon mozzarella. Repeat this step with the rest of the biscuits.
- Arrange the layer of pizza slices or discs in the prepared bread loaf pan (horizontally) and top with ⅓ of the remaining mozzarella.
- Bake for 30–35 minutes, until the biscuit dough is golden brown and the cheese is bubbling between the slices. Let cool for 2–3 minutes before transferring to a serving platter.
- Category: Easy
- Method: Oven
- Cuisine: American
- Serving Size: 1 slice
Keywords: pizza bread