A quesadilla stuffed with cheese and pepperoni. Don’t like pepperoni pizza? Make a pineapple and ham pizza, veggie pizza, or meat lovers quesadilla. Dip them in your favorite marinara sauce.
1 Low Carb High Fiber Smart & Delicious Wrap or tortilla mentioned in post above
8 slices of turkey pepperoni
1/4 cup of part-skim mozzarella cheese
1/4 cup of marinara sauce (for serving)
- Heat a large skillet over medium-high heat. Spray with nonstick cooking spray.
- Add 1 flour tortilla to skillet and top with cheese and pepperoni.
- Fold the other half of the tortilla over and cook, flipping once, until golden, 3 minutes per side.
- Slice into wedges and serve with marinara sauce.
- Serving size: 1 quesadilla
MyWW points: Blue: 5; Green: 5; Purple: 5
- Category: Easy
- Method: Stovetop
- Cuisine: American
- Serving Size: 1 quesadilla
- Calories: 191
- Sugar: .5g
- Fat: 10.7g
- Saturated Fat: 4.8g
- Carbohydrates: 20.6g
- Fiber: 15g
- Protein: 16.2g
Keywords: pizza quesadilla