Easy pumpkin muffins made with only 3 ingredients!
- 1 can (15 oz) pumpkin puree
- 1 box (15.25 oz) yellow cake mix or spice cake mix
- 1/2 cup chocolate chips
- 1 cup water
- 1 tsp pumpkin pie spice
- 1/2 tsp cinnamon
- Preheat oven to 350°F and line a muffin tin with paper liners.
- In a mixing bowl, combine the pumpkin puree, cake mix, water, pumpkin pie spice, chocolate chips, and cinnamon. Mix well until the batter is smooth.
- Using a spoon or a cookie scoop, fill each muffin liner with batter until about 2/3 full.
- Bake for 18-20 minutes, or until a toothpick inserted into the center of a muffin comes out clean.
- Remove from the oven and let cool for a few minutes before serving.
WW Freestyle Points: 4
Personal Points 3 to 4
- Category: Dessert
- Method: Oven
- Cuisine: American
- Serving Size: 1
Keywords: pumpkin muffins