- 1 1/2 cups of cold brew coffee or more for liking
- 2 teaspoons of vanilla syrup
- 2 tablespoons of heavy cream
- 2 tablespoons of milk (any kind)
- 1 tablespoon of pumpkin sauce
- Fill a glass with lots of ice.
- Add two teaspoons of vanilla syrup to the glass and then the cold brew coffee. Stir.
- Add 2 tablespoons of heavy cream and 2 tablespoons milk with the pumpkin sauce into a milk frother. Turn on the cold setting and the frother will continue spinning automatically until the milk has foamed up. Or use a hand milk frother.
- Pour the frothed cream on top of the iced coffee and enjoy!
- Category: Drink
- Method: Mix
- Cuisine: American
Keywords: pumpkin cream cold brew