Pumpkin Fluff is the perfect Fall dessert and it is light and refreshing! I'm almost thinking about making it into a frozen pumpkin pie dessert for Thanksgiving
- 1 (16 ounce) can pumpkin
- 1 (1 1/2 ounce) box sugar-free instant vanilla pudding mix
- 1 (8 ounce) container Cool Whip Free or 1 (8 ounce) container fat-free cool whip
- pumpkin spice (to taste)
- In a large mixing bowl, whisk together the pumpkin puree, vanilla pudding mix, and pumpkin pie spice until well combined.
- Fold in the whipped topping until the mixture is smooth and creamy.
- Cover the bowl with plastic wrap and refrigerate for at least 1 hour, or until chilled.
- When ready to serve, spoon the pumpkin fluff into a serving dish and garnish with additional whipped topping and a sprinkle of pumpkin pie spice, if desired.
- Serve with graham crackers for dipping and enjoy!
My WW Personal Points: 2 Click here to see in recipe builder (will have to log in)
myWW points: Blue 2 Green 2; Purple 2
- Category: Dessert
- Method: Stir
- Cuisine: American
- Serving Size: 1/4 cup
- Calories: 51
- Sugar: 2g
- Fat: 1g
- Saturated Fat: 0g
- Unsaturated Fat: 0g
- Trans Fat: 0g
- Carbohydrates: 11g
- Fiber: 0g
- Protein: 1g
Keywords: Pumpkin Fluff