Easy Semi-Homemade pumpkin pie that is healthy and WW friendly! Use a store-bought pie crust and canned pumpkin to save time on prep, so that you can spend more time with loved ones during the Holiday.
- 1 store-bought pie crust
2 large egg white(s)
1 large egg(s)
1/2 cup(s) dark Sukrin Gold brown sugar
1/4 tsp table salt
2 tsp pumpkin pie spice, or less to taste
1 cup(s) canned pumpkin
1/2 cup(s) fat-free evaporated milk
1/4 cup(s) lite whipped topping
- Sugar-Free Caramel Topping (optional)
- Position rack in the middle of the oven. Preheat oven to 350ºF.
- In a large bowl, using an electric mixer, whip egg whites until frothy; fold in egg, brown sugar, salt, pumpkin pie spice, canned pumpkin and evaporated milk.
- Beat pumpkin custard until smooth and pour into a store bought pie shell/crust. Bake until a knife inserted in center comes out clean, about 45 to 55 minutes.
- Slice into 8 pieces, top each piece with 1/2 tablespoon of whipped topping and serve warm or at room temperature. Yields 1 slice per serving.
myWW points: Blue Points: 4; Green Points: 4; Purple Points: 4
- Category: Dessert
- Method: Bake
- Cuisine: American
- Serving Size: 1/8th of the pie
- Calories: 141
- Sugar: 10g
- Sodium: 157mg
- Fat: 6g
- Saturated Fat: 1g
- Carbohydrates: 19g
- Fiber: 2g
- Protein: 4g
Keywords: pumpkin pie