Pumpkin Spice season is back at Starbucks just in case you haven’t heard! I’m going to be drinking as many pumpkin cold brews as I can in the next month and trying the new Apple Crisp Macchiatos.
- 1 1/2 cups water
- 1 1/2 cups sugar or 1 1/2 cups maple syrup
- 2 tablespoons pumpkin pie seasoning
- 1/2 tsp vanilla
- In a medium saucepan combine sugar, water, vanilla, and pumpkin pie spice. Bring to a boil, stirring, until sugar has dissolved. 10 to 15 minutes.
- The syrup is ready when it has reduced down and it sticks to the back of a spoon. Allow to cool in glass bowl.
- Makes about 2 cups of syrup.
I like to measure out my syrup using teaspoons because somewhere on a video I saw a barista was saying 1/2 pump was about 1 tsp of syrup.
1 tsp of syrup is 1 point (all 3 myWW plans)
I have not tried making this with sugar substitutes.
- Category: Easy
- Method: Boil
- Cuisine: American
Keywords: pumpkin spice syrup