This Rhubarb Dump Cake is so easy, it literally requires no mixing! Just dump all the ingredients in the cake pan by layers and watch the cake/crisp do it's magic in the oven
- 4-5 cups chopped rhubarb
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 1 box of yellow cake
- 2 sticks of butter, cut into cold cubes
- In a greased glass 9 x 9 pan, lay the rhubarb and sugar in the pan.
- Over the rhubarb and sugar layer, sprinkle the cake mix over the top.
- Slice the butter into small cubes the size of tablespoon. Then place the butter evenly over the dry cake mix.
- Bake at 350 for 40 - 60 minutes or until golden & crispy on top.
myWW points: Blue 7; Green 7; Purple 7
The butter can make the cake a little gooey right as you take it out of the oven. It is best to let the cake sit out for awhile to set to prevent that from happening.
- Category: Easy
- Method: Bake
- Cuisine: American
- Calories: 208
- Sugar: 20
- Fat: 9
- Saturated Fat: 3
- Unsaturated Fat: 2
- Carbohydrates: 33
- Fiber: 1
- Protein: 1
Keywords: rhubarb dump cake