Rocky Road Fudge is a delicious dessert that combines the smooth, creamy texture of fudge with the crunchy texture of nuts and the sweetness of marshmallows.
- 3 cups 8 oz. chocolate chips
- 1 14 oz. can sweetened condensed milk
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 1 cup unsalted peanuts
- 1 1/2 cups mini marshmallows
- Prepare an 8×8 baking dish by lining with foil or parchment paper.
- In a medium sized bowl, combine the chocolate chips, sweetened condensed milk, and salt. Microwave on high for a minute. Stir.
- Addin the peanuts and marshmallows and stir again.
- Spread the mixture out into the prepared baking dish and refrigerate until it is completely cold. Remove the fudge from the dish and cut into 16 squares with a sharp knife. Enjoy!
To make this recipe more WW friendly use a bag of Lily's chocolate chips and a can of fat-free sweetened condensed milk.
Makes 15 servings
4 smart points for the fudge base. (does not include peanuts and marshmallows)
- Category: Easy
- Method: Microwave
- Cuisine: American
Keywords: Rocky Road Fudge