- 1 cup of Southern Style Hash Browns (frozen)
- 2 large eggs
- 1 oz of Turkey Sausage Crumbles
- 2 tablespoons of Tostitos Medium Con Queso Cheese Sauce
- Place 1 cup of the hash browns in your air fryer and cook them at 400 degrees for 11 minutes. If you don’t have an air fryer follow the back of the package for instructions on how to cook them.
- While your hash browns are cooking, whisk two large eggs and bowl and add the 1 oz of turkey sausage. Cook them on medium high heat inside a medium sized pan.
- Top the hash browns off with the eggs and 2 tablespoons of cheese sauce.
Blue Points: 5; Green Points: 7; Purple Points: 2
- Category: Easy
- Method: Air Fry
- Serving Size: 1
- Calories: 323
- Sugar: 3
- Sodium: 683mg
- Fat: 14
- Saturated Fat: 5
- Carbohydrates: 30g
- Fiber: 4
- Protein: 22
Keywords: sausage and egg breakfast bowls