- 5 cups oyster crackers
- 1 1oz packet of Italian Style dressing mix
- 1/4 teaspoon lemon pepper
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/2 teaspoon dried dill
- 1/4 cup vegetable oil
- Preheat oven to 250 degrees F (120 degrees C).
- In a large bowl, combine the seasoning packet, lemon pepper, garlic powder, dill weed, and vegetable oil together in a bowl.
- Add oyster crackers, and toss to coat. Spread evenly on a baking sheet.
- Bake for 15 to 20 minutes in the preheated oven, stirring gently after 10 minutes. Remove from oven, and allow to cool before serving.
my WW: blue 2; green 2; purple: 2 (2 tablespoons)
my WW: blue 5; green 5; purple: 5 (1/2 cup servings)
- Category: Easy
- Method: Oven
- Cuisine: American
- Serving Size: 2 tablespoons
- Calories: 41
- Sugar: 0g
- Fat: 3g
- Saturated Fat: 0g
- Carbohydrates: 3g
- Fiber: 0g
- Protein: 0g
Keywords: seasoned oyster crackers