- 1 pound of cooked chicken wing(s) with skin and bone
- 1/2 cup of buffalo wing sauce
- 1/2 packet hidden valley ranch seasoning
- Place the chicken wings in the air fryer basket and set the temp to 400 degrees F and set the timer to 20 minutes
- After the 20 minutes are done, take the chicken wings out and place the in a medium bowl. Add the ranch seasoning mix to the chicken and toss the wings to coat with the ranch seasoning. Add the buffalo sauce and continue to toss the chicken wings in the bowl until everything is well coated.
6 smart points for 1 wing.
- Calories: 105
- Sugar: 0
- Sodium: 503mg
- Fat: 7
- Saturated Fat: 1
- Carbohydrates: 0
- Fiber: 0
- Protein: 10