There’s more to life than just breasts or tenders and that is what I’ve been eating for a majority of my life so far until I tried wingettes and drummettes in the air fryer
- 1 pound chicken wingettes or chicken wings
- 1/2 cup of buffalo wing sauce
- 1/2 packet hidden valley ranch seasoning
- Place the chicken wings in the air fryer basket and set the temp to 400 degrees F and set the timer to 20 minutes
- After the 20 minutes are done, take the chicken wings out and place the in a medium bowl. Add the ranch seasoning mix to the chicken and toss the wings to coat with the ranch seasoning. Add the buffalo sauce and continue to toss the chicken wings in the bowl until everything is well coated.
1 wingette is 3 points (all 3 myWW plans) Points for chicken wings will vary
Points are calculated with the WW recipe builder app and not using the nutrition info.
Please note that all air fryers do not cook the same. Might have to adjust cooking time accordingly if your chicken is not properly cooked through. Thank you.
- Category: Easy
- Method: Air Fry
- Cuisine: American
- Calories: 269
- Sugar: 0g
- Sodium: 503mg
- Fat: 18g
- Saturated Fat: 5g
- Unsaturated Fat: 0g
- Carbohydrates: 4g
- Fiber: 0g
- Protein: 20g
Keywords: air fryer chicken wings