Skinny Bang Bang Shrimp – A lightened up version of Bang Bang shrimp that is low calorie and WW friendly! A copycat version of BoneFish Grill’s.
- 1 lb shrimp (about 50 shrimp), cooked or uncooked. shelled or deveined.
- 10 skewer sticks (optional)
- 3 T chobani plain greek yogurt non-fat
- 3 T chopped green onion, plus more for garnish
- 1½ T sweet chili sauce (I used Franks brand)
- ½–3/4 T sriracha sauce
- If you’re grilling, be sure to soak wood skewers a couple minutes in water to avoid burning)
- Combine yogurt, onion, sweet chili sauce, and sriracha in a bowl and stir well. Set aside. (if you want to make the sauce a bit thicker, do 2 T yogurt and 1 T light mayo)
- Place 5 shrimp on each skewer
- If shrimp are raw: grill on each side for 5-8 minutes, until opaque and cooked through
- If shrimp are pre-cooked: place shrimp skewers on a baking sheet and bake at 350 for 5-10 minutes
- Air Fryer method: Set the timer to 400 degrees and fry the shrimp in small batches for 6 minutes. Do not coat the shrimp with sauce until they are done cooking in the air fryer. I would not use wooden skewers for this.
- Brush each hot skewer liberally with the sauce, on both sides serve immediately.
Blue Points: 0; Green Points: 2; Purple Points: 0
- Category: Dinner
- Method: Grill
- Cuisine: American
- Serving Size: 1 skewer
- Calories: 122
- Sugar: 1.24
- Sodium: 435mg
- Fat: 5.65g
- Saturated Fat: .81
- Carbohydrates: 2.79
- Fiber: 0
- Protein: 14.4g