Skinny beef enchiladas are 5 points for one very large enchilada. Serve them with some Mexican rice and Fat-Free refried beans (the FF refried beans are 0)! Only 4 ingredients needed to make these.
- 12 oz of 96% lean ground beef
- 12 oz of enchilada sauce (I use Old El Paso)
- 6 flour tortillas such as Ole Extreme Wellness brand
- 1 1/4 cup fat-free cheddar cheese blend or reduced fat mexican cheese blend (will be more points for reduced fat
- Preheat oven to 350. Brown ground beef in a pan until it’s no longer pink. Drain any extra fat.
- Add 1/2 of a can of enchilada sauce to the ground beef. Stir the ground beef and enchilada sauce together until well combined and set aside.
- Pour the rest of the first can you opened of enchilada sauce on the bottom of your 9X13 in pan. Place about 1/4 cup of beef mixture onto a flour tortilla and roll it up like a burrito and lay seam side down in a 9 X 13 baking dish.
- Add the other can of enchilada sauce on top of the tortillas and add 8 oz of cheese on top. Cook enchiladas for 20 minutes at 350 degrees. Garnish with parsley or green onions (optional)
- Serving size: 1 enchilada.
myWW points: Blue Points: 5; Green Points: 5; Purple Points: 5
- Category: Dinner
- Method: Bake
- Cuisine: Mexican
- Serving Size: 1 enchilada
- Calories: 265
- Sugar: 1.2
- Fat: 12.2
- Saturated Fat: 5.3
- Carbohydrates: 20.9
- Fiber: 6.3
- Protein: 23