Make sure you have the recipe with you if you ever bring this Skinny Buffalo Chicken dip to a party because people will be asking for it left and right. No one will even know that you lightened the recipe up!
- 4 oz whipped cream cheese
- 1/2 cup cooked chicken breast
- 1/4 cup Buffalo wing sauce
- 1/4 cup Bolt House Farms Ranch Dressing
- 1/4 cups of Reduced Fat Colby Monterey Jack Cheese Blend
- French Baguette slices, crackers, chips, or celery for dipping
- Preheat oven to 350°. Mix together the cream cheese, chicken, wing sauce, and ranch dressing into a bowl.
- Pour into an ungreased shallow 1-qt. baking dish. Spread cheese on top.
- Bake, uncovered, 20-25 minutes or until cheese is melted.
- Serve with baguette slices.
myWW: Blue 3; Green 4; Purple 3
WW points are calculated using the recipe builder and not the nutrition info calculator. The nutrition calculator doesn’t calculate 0 point foods correctly.
- Category: APPETIZER
- Method: BAKE
- Cuisine: AMERICAN
- Serving Size: 2 tablespoons
- Calories: 66
- Sugar: 1g
- Sodium: 141mg
- Fat: 5g
- Saturated Fat: 3g
- Carbohydrates: 1g
- Fiber: 0g
- Protein: 4g
Keywords: buffalo chicken dip