- 2 1/2 c. Gluten Free Honey Nut Cheerios cereal
- 3 tbsp. sugar or firmly packed brown sugar
- 3 tablespoons of light butter, melted butter
- 2 eggs
- 1/2 c. brown sugar
- 1 15- oz. can Pumpkin puree
- 1 12- oz. can fat free evaporated milk
- 1 tsp. cinnamon
- 1/4 tsp. ginger
- 1 tsp. vanilla
- 1/2 tsp. salt
- Make crust: Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Grease a 9”-x-9” square baking pan.
- Add the cheerios, sugar, and butter into a food processor. Pulse the cereal into fine crumbs. If you don't have a food processor, add all the ingredients to a ziplock bag and crush them with a rolling pin or meat mallet.
- Press crumb mixture into the bottom of the greased baking pan. Bake until crust turns golden, about 7-8 minutes. Let cool while you make filling. Turn the oven temperature up to 425 degrees.
- Make filling. Beat all filling ingredients together until smooth with an electric hand mixer. Pour filling into crust and bake 15 minutes. Reduce oven temperature to 350 degrees F. Bake about 35 minutes longer or until toothpick inserted in center comes out clean. Let cool to room temperature then refrigerate until chilled.
- Sift powdered sugar over sliced squares before serving.
myWW points: Blue 6; Green 6; Purple 6 (1 bar)
My WW Personal Points: 7 Click here to see in recipe builder (will have to log in)
- Category: Easy
- Method: Oven
- Cuisine: American
- Serving Size: 1
- Calories: 165
- Sugar: 17
- Fat: 6
- Saturated Fat: 2
- Carbohydrates: 25
- Fiber: 2
- Protein: 3