Easy slow cooker buffalo chicken sandwiches!
- 3 boneless chicken breast, thawed
- 1 packet of Ranch Seasoning
- 1 cup of Franks buffalo wing sauce, divided
- 8 lite hamburger buns
- 2 roma tomatoes, sliced
- leaf lettuce
- Place chicken breasts in the slow cooker.
- In a small bowl, mix together buffalo sauce and ranch seasoning.
- Pour mixture over the chicken and stir until chicken is coated.
- Cover and cook on low for 6-8 hours or on high for 3-4 hours, or until chicken is cooked through and tender.
- Once done, shred chicken with two forks and mix well with the sauce in the slow cooker.
- Serve on hamburger buns and top with optional toppings, if desired.
MyWW points: Blue: 3; Green: 4; Purple: 3
- Category: Easy
- Method: Slow Cooker
- Cuisine: American
- Serving Size: 1
Keywords: slow cooker buffalo chicken sandwiches