Chicken that cooks all day in a slow cooker in creamy rich gravy.
- 6 boneless skinless chicken breasts
- 1 (.87oz) package chicken gravy mix
- 1 (10 ¾ oz.) 98% reduced-fat cream of chicken soup
- 2 cups water
- 1 tsp of onion powder
- 1 tsp of garlic powder
- fresh ground pepper to taste
- Add the dry chicken gravy mix, cream of chicken soup, onion powder, garlic powder, and water to the slower cooker pot. Whisk to combine.
- Add the chicken on top of the gravy mix.
- Cook on high for 3 to 4 hrs or on low for 8 hrs.
- Serve with mashed potatoes, egg noodles or rice.
Serving Size: 3/4 cup
My WW Personal Points: 2 Click here to see in recipe builder (will have to log in)
- Category: Chicken
- Method: Slow Cooker
- Cuisine: American
- Serving Size: 1
- Calories: 181
- Sugar: 2g
- Fat: 6g
- Saturated Fat: 2g
- Unsaturated Fat: 2g
- Carbohydrates: 10g
- Fiber: 1g
- Protein: 23g
Keywords: slow cooker chicken and gravy