Move over tailgating recipes. This recipe for Slow Cooker Crack Chicken is going to be your new favorite recipe to make for game day.
- 2 lbs boneless chicken breasts
- 1 (8 oz) blocks fat free cream cheese
- 1 (1 oz) packets dry Ranch seasoning
- 1/2 cup of water
- Extra toppings: melted cheese or pickles
- 8 oz bacon, cooked crisply and crumbled (optional)
- In a slow cooker, place the chicken breasts on the bottom and then the brick of cream cheese on top of the chicken. Sprinkle the Ranch seasoning packet over the cream cheese and chicken. Add 1/2 cup of water.
- Cook on low for 6-8 hours or on high for 4 hours, until chicken shreds easily.
- Once chicken shreds stir with a large fork or spoon, so the chicken shreds and all the ingredients combine.
- Add in crumbled bacon and stir to incorporate.
- Serve warm.
- For Instant Pot: place all 4 ingredients in your Instant Pot and set the pressure cook time to 15 minutes. Do a quick release.
- Makes 8 servings, serving size about 3/4 cup.
My WW Personal Points: 3 Click here to see in recipe builder (will have to log in)
Use the scanner app to find low-point bun options in your area. Not included in the nutrition info.
Make it low carb and skip the bun!
Optional: add cheese on top of the chicken.
- Category: Dinner
- Method: Slow Cooker
- Cuisine: American
- Serving Size: 3/4 cup
- Calories: 284
- Sugar: 2g
- Fat: 15g
- Saturated Fat: 9g
- Carbohydrates: 3g
- Fiber: 2g
- Protein: 33g
Keywords: crack chicken, crack chicken, instant pot