Pulled Pork in the slow cooker is great to make on a weekend and use up the leftovers for meals during the week. You can make nachos with it, put it on top of pizza, sandwiches, whatever you like. The leftovers even freeze really well for later use.
- 3-4lb pork tenderloin
- garlic salt
- 15oz can pineapple chunks or 2 cups fresh cut pineapple
- 1 cup Sugar-Free BBQ Sauce , divided (plus more for serving)
- 1 large red or yellow onion, sliced
- Place pork into the bottom of a large crock pot (I used a 6-quart) then season generously with garlic salt on all sides.
- Add can of chopped pineapple including the juices, 1/2 cup BBQ sauce, and sliced onion. Mix slightly then cover and cook on low for 7-9 hours, or until meat shreds easily.
- Shred then mix 2 cups pork with remaining 1/2 cup BBQ sauce (there will be extra pork – it freezes well!) Discard cooking liquid.
- Serving Size: 1/2 cup - 3/4 cup of pork
- Instant Pot Instructions. Add everything to an IP. Close and lock the lid. Set to sealing. Select manual setting with high pressure on IP and set time to 35 minutes. When time is done do quick release.
myWW points: Blue 4; Green 4; Purple 4
My WW Personal Points: 5 Click here to see in recipe builder (will have to log in)
- Category: Easy
- Method: Slow Cooker
- Cuisine: American
- Serving Size: 1 cup
- Calories: 363
- Sugar: 16g
- Fat: 7g
- Saturated Fat: 2g
- Carbohydrates: 20g
- Fiber: 1g
- Protein: 52g
Keywords: slow cooker pulled pork