Slow cooker sausage and pineapple is a delicious dish made by combining savory sausage links with sweet pineapple chunks in a slow cooker.
- Jennie-O Turkey Kielbasa Sausage 2 (56 gram links)
- 1 20 oz can of pineapple chunks, drained
- 12 oz jar of apricot jam
- 12 oz jar of Thai sweet chili sauce
- 2 tablespoons of soy sauce
- Garnish: dried parsley flakes (optional)
- Cut the turkey kielbasa sausage into large chunks.
- In a small bowl combine the apricot jam, sweet chili sauce, and soy sauce. Stir until well combined.
- Add the sauce to the slow cooker with the kielbasa links and pineapple.
- Cook on high for 2 hrs or on low for 4 to 6 hours.
myWW points: Blue 13; Green 13; Purple 13
- Category: Easy
- Method: Slow Cooker
- Cuisine: American
- Calories: 436
- Sugar: 78
- Fat: 1
- Saturated Fat: 0
- Carbohydrates: 107
- Fiber: 1
- Protein: 2
Keywords: slow cooker sausage and pineapple