This post is sponsored by Jennie-O. Got some Turkey Kielbasa sausages this month and the spicy sausage with this sweet and tangy sauce will make all your tailgating friends want the recipe. For nutrition facts on this sausage please click the link. 5 ingredients are needed to make this recipe. Jennie-O Turkey Kielbasa sausage, apricot jam, pineapple, soy sauce, and sweet chili sauce. Sweet chili sauce is so good and makes pretty much anything taste better.
This time of year, I think of college students going back to school and tailgating season. I made the mistake of going to Target 1 weekend ago when every college student was there in town. That was a mad house. This time of year is also really cool in the morning and a jacket is needed but not needed when you get off work in the afternoon. The cool breeze is coming through the windows and Summer is almost coming to an end. I'm looking forward to this because it freezes and all the out door allergies disappear!Print
- Jennie-O Turkey Kielbasa Sausage 2 (56 gram links)
- 1 20 oz can of pineapple chunks, drained
- 12 oz jar of apricot jam
- 12 oz jar of Thai sweet chili sauce
- 2 tablespoons of soy sauce
- Garnish: dried parsley flakes (optional)
- Cut the turkey kielbasa sausage into large chunks.
- In a small bowl combine the apricot jam, sweet chili sauce, and soy sauce. Stir until well combined.
- Add the sauce to the slow cooker with the kielbasa links and pineapple.
- Cook on high for 2 hrs or on low for 4 to 6 hours.
myWW points: Blue 13; Green 13; Purple 13
- Calories: 436
- Sugar: 78
- Fat: 1
- Saturated Fat: 0
- Carbohydrates: 107
- Fiber: 1
- Protein: 2