- 1 cup of self-rising flour
- 1 cup of plain greek yogurt
- 8 Hershey’s Dark Chocolate Minis (cut in half)
- 16 Mini Marshmallows
- 2 tablespoons of Powdered Sugar
- 1 tsp of milk
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- Mix the greek yogurt and self-rising flour together in a bowl until well combined. Cut the dough into 2 equal pieces and then cut one half of the dough into 8.
- Using your hands and flatten the dough or roll out the dough with a rolling pin.
- In the center of the dough, place 1 half of the Hershey square and 1 marshmallow. Fold the dough in so that it’s shaped like a ball and make sure it’s sealed shut.
- Bake the bomb in the oven for 10 minutes at 400 degrees or until the edges are golden brown.
- Combine powdered sugar and milk in a bowl and stir until well combined. If the glaze is still thick at a little milk at a time until it is nice and smooth. Drizzle over top of the S’more Bombs.
- Serving size: 1 bomb.
myWW points: Blue Points: 2; Green Points: 2; Purple Points: 2
These are the dark chocolates I used.
- Serving Size: 1 bomb