Strawberry and Mango Salsa – If you’re looking for a different salsa to serve up this Summer or for Cinco De Mayo try this. It has mangos and strawberries plus all your favorite other salsa ingredients added to it.
- 1 cup diced strawberries
- 1 cup diced mango
- 1 jalapeño, seeded and minced
- 2 tablespoons diced red onion
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh cilantro leaves
- Juice of 1 lime
- In a large bowl, combine strawberries, mango, jalapeño, onion, cilantro, and lime juice.
- Serve immediately.
- 1 serving is roughly 2 tablespoons
myWW points: Blue Points: 0; Green Points: 0; Purple Points: 0
- Serving Size: 2 tablespoons
- Calories: 41
- Sugar: 8
- Fat: 1
- Saturated Fat: 0
- Unsaturated Fat: 0
- Trans Fat: 0
- Carbohydrates: 10
- Fiber: 2