Stuffed Italian Sausage is a simple 3 ingredient recipe that uses Italian sausage, string cheese, and marinara sauce.
- 5 Italian Turkey Sausages (Mild or Hot)
- 5 Lite Mozzarella String Cheese Sticks
- 1 1/2 cups of your favorite Marinara Sauce (I like Rao’s)
- 1 teaspoon Italian Seasoning
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees.
- Cut down the middle of each sausage with a knife but not all the way through. You do not need to remove the casing on the sausages.
- Place a piece of string cheese inside the cut, then place the sausages inside a greased pan.
- Sprinkle the sausages with Italian seasoning.
- Pour a jar of your favorite marinara sauce over the stuffed sausages. Bake 350 for 40 to 45 minutes, uncovered.
myWW points: blue 6; green 6; purple 6 (WW recipe builder)
- Category: Easy
- Method: Oven
- Cuisine: American
- Serving Size: 1 sausage
- Calories: 277
- Sugar: 7g
- Fat: 12g
- Saturated Fat: 6g
- Carbohydrates: 10g
- Fiber: 2g
- Protein: 32g
Keywords: stuffed italian sausage