- 1 (15.25 oz) box yellow cake mix
- 1 (20 oz) can crushed pineapple (do not drain)
- 1 (8 oz) container cool whip lite (12 oz is ok)
- 1 3.4 oz package instant vanilla pudding mix (see notes above)
- 1 (11oz) can of mandarin oranges, drained
- Preheat oven to 350.
- In a bowl, mix yellow cake mix and pineapple. Do not drain the pineapple.
- Spray a 9×13 cake pan with non-stick cooking spray.
- Pour cake mix you mixed together in step 2 into a pan and bake for approx 35 minutes or until toothpick comes out clean when inserted.
- While cake is baking, prepare the frosting by mixing together the whipped dessert topping, the package of instant pudding (dry mix only), and the mandarin oranges(drained). Set frosting in a refrigerator to set. Frost when cake has thoroughly cooled.
- Slice the cake into 24 equal servings. Serving size: 1 slice.
myWW points: Blue 6; Green 6; Purple 6
- Serving Size: 1 slice
- Calories: 166.6
- Sugar: 19.8g
- Sodium: 228.7
- Fat: 5
- Saturated Fat: 2.9g
- Carbohydrates: 29.9g
- Fiber: .6g
- Protein: 1.6g