If you're a fan of fish tacos like me, you're going to love how easy it is to make these tacos! I dislike recipes that require you to make every single element that goes into a taco like pico de gallo, salsa, slaw mix, or shit even making your own breaded fried fish.
- 8 corn tortillas
- 1 bag of slaw mix
- 1/2 cup of mayo
- 1 lime, juiced
- 1 small bunch of cilantro, chopped
- 1 15 can of corn, drained
- 8 frozen breaded fish fillets (I used artic shore beer battered fish fillets)
- Preheat oven to 450 degrees. Or set your air fryer to 350.
- Place the breaded fillets on a baking sheet and bake the fillets for however long the box instructions say. Mine were for 16 to 18 minutes. Air fry the fish for 10 to 12 minutes.
- While the fish are baking make the slaw. In a medium bowl, combine the slaw, mayo, lime, chopped cilantro and can of corn (drained). Set aside
- Heat up a cast iron skillet with a small amount of oil 1 tablespoon and cook the tortillas on each side until they turn a golden brown color.
- Once the fish get done baking in the oven, place one of the fillets of fish on the tortilla and top with the corn slaw mix. Enjoy!
- Serving size: 1 fish taco.
myWW points: Blue 8; Green 8; Purple 8
Points are calculated with the WW recipe builder app and not using the nutrition info.
- Category: Easy
- Method: Oven
- Cuisine: American
- Calories: 185
- Sugar: 4
- Fat: 15
- Saturated Fat: 0
- Carbohydrates: 27
- Fiber: 3
- Protein: 8
Keywords: super easy fish tacos