For the Gravy
Garnish with fresh parsley or cracked black pepper
1. Preheat oven to 350 F.
2. Spray a nonstick skillet over med. heat. Add onion and garlic, and saute 2-3 minutes. Let cool 5 minutes.
3. In a medium mixing bowl, combine turkey, onions, garlic, egg, breadcrumbs, parsley, allspice, and 1 T. Worcestershire sauce.
4. Shape meat mixture into 1″ balls and place in baking dish. Bake 25-30 minutes, or until cooked through.
5. Pour beef broth and flour into a small bowl and whisk until the beef broth is a lighter brown color and all the flour is combined.
6. Pour beef broth mixture into large skillet with Worcestershire sauce. There is plenty of salt in Worcestershire sauce but feel free to add some more if you wish.
7. Heat to a boil over med.-high heat, stirring frequently. Reduce heat to medium and simmer until thickened, 2-3 minutes, stirring occasionally.
8. Reduce heat to med-low and stir in sour cream. Add meatballs and cover. Simmer 10-15 minutes, stirring occasionally. Serve over egg noodles, if desired.
9. Roll into 16 large meatballs or 20 small meatballs. Yields 6 servings
Smart Points: 2
Can sub any kind of protein for this. For the video I used 85% lean ground beef and I have also tried it with ground turkey.