This is the easiest pizza I've ever made and it comes together in 5 minutes. It takes just as long as the Texas Toast takes to cook in the oven.
- 8 slices of Texas Toast Garlic Bread (frozen)
- 8 tablespoons Pizza Sauce
- 2 oz of Pepperoni or other pizza toppings
- 2 Cups Shredded Mozarella Cheese
- Preheat oven to 375*.
- Place the garlic bread on a cookie sheet that has been sprayed with non stick cooking spray.
- Next add a little bit of pizza sauce to each slice of bread enough to cover the one side of the bread, then top it with pepperoni or your desired pizza toppings. Lastly, cover with cheese.
- Continue this process until all the slices of bread are done.
- Bake in the oven for 5-6 minutes or until cheese is melted.
Air Fryer Instructions:
- Preheat your air fryer to 350 degrees. Place the Texas toast in the air fryer and let it cook for 5 minutes.
- After 5 minutes, spread on pizza sauce. Can be store bought or homemade. Top with the cheese and pepperoni. Place it back in the air fryer and cook for another 2 to 3 minutes or until the cheese has melted.
Recipe adapted from Mom Hates Cooking
My WW Personal Points: 9 Click here to see in recipe builder (will have to log in)
- Category: Easy
- Method: Oven or Air Fryer
- Cuisine: American
- Serving Size: 1 toast
- Calories: 310
- Sugar: 1g
- Sodium: 622mg
- Fat: 19g
- Saturated Fat: 7g
- Unsaturated Fat: 0
- Trans Fat: 0
- Carbohydrates: 19g
- Fiber: 2g
- Protein: 15g
Keywords: texas toast garlic bread pizza