- 8 slices of Texas Toast Garlic Bread (frozen)
- 8 tablespoons Pizza Sauce
- 2 oz of Pepperoni or other pizza toppings
- 2 Cups Shredded Mozarella Cheese
- Preheat oven to 375*.
- Place the garlic bread on a cookie sheet that has been sprayed with non stick cooking spray.
- Next add a little bit of pizza sauce to each slice of bread enough to cover the one side of the bread, then top it with pepperoni or your desired pizza toppings. Lastly, cover with cheese.
- Continue this process until all the slices of bread are done.
- Bake in the oven for 5-6 minutes or until cheese is melted.
Air Fryer Instructions:
- Place the toast in the basket inside the air fryer.
- Top each slice of toast with sauce, pepperoni, and cheese.
- Cook at 375 degrees for 5 minutes.
- Serve. Serving size: 1 garlic toast pizza.
Recipe adapted from Mom Hates Cooking
myWW Blue Points: 9; Green Points: 9; Purple Points: 9
- Category: Easy
- Method: Oven or Air Fryer
- Serving Size: 1 toast
- Calories: 249
- Sugar: 5
- Sodium: 612
- Fat: 10
- Saturated Fat: 4
- Unsaturated Fat: 0
- Trans Fat: 0
- Carbohydrates: 29
- Fiber: 2
- Protein: 13
Keywords: texas toast garlic bread pizza