This is the easiest pizza I’ve ever made and it comes together in 5 minutes. It takes just as long as the Texas Toast takes to cook in the oven. Top with your favorite pre-cooked pizza ingredients and you’ve got an easy dinner in no time.
Added some air fryer cooking instructions below for those that use their air fryer.
Spread on pizza sauce. Can be store bought or homemade.
Top with cheese.
Top with pepperonis and bake in 375 degree oven for 5-7 minutes.
Bubbly garlicky pepperoni pizza ready in no time!
- 8 slices of Texas Toast Garlic Bread (frozen)
- 8 tablespoons Pizza Sauce
- 2 oz of Pepperoni or other pizza toppings
- 2 Cups Shredded Mozarella Cheese
- Preheat oven to 375*.
- Place the garlic bread on a cookie sheet that has been sprayed with non stick cooking spray.
- Next add a little bit of pizza sauce to each slice of bread enough to cover the one side of the bread, then top it with pepperoni or your desired pizza toppings. Lastly, cover with cheese.
- Continue this process until all the slices of bread are done.
- Bake in the oven for 5-6 minutes or until cheese is melted.
Air Fryer Instructions:
Place the toast in the basket inside the air fryer.
Top each slice of toast with sauce, pepperoni, and cheese.
Cook at 375 degrees for 5 minutes.
Recipe from Mom Hates Cooking
Points Plus: Blue Points: 9; Green Points: 9; Purple Points: 9
Disclaimer: I am not affiliated with WW in any way. I am just a member who creates recipes based on their points system. To see what the different plans are check out my post for new 2020 WW plans.
- Serving Size: 1 toast
- Calories: 249
- Sugar: 5
- Sodium: 612
- Fat: 10
- Saturated Fat: 4
- Unsaturated Fat: 0
- Trans Fat: 0
- Carbohydrates: 29
- Fiber: 2
- Protein: 13