- 1 tube of store bought cinnamon rolls (I used the 5 count one)
- 1 pint of heavy cream
- 1/4 stick of melted butter
- 1/4 cup of brown sugar
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees.
- Place the cinnamon rolls on the bottom of a greased pan (8X8).
- Pour heavy cream on the bottom of the pan until the bottom of the pan is completely covered in heavy cream.
- Melt some butter in the microwave-safe bowl and stir in the brown sugar.
- Pour the brown sugar and butter mixture over the top of the cinnamon rolls.
- Place the pan in the oven and bake for 25 to 30 minutes.
- Spread the icing from the can over the cinnamon rolls when they have cooled off a bit. Enjoy!
- Category: Easy
- Method: Bake
- Cuisine: American
- Serving Size: 1
Keywords: tiktok cinnamon roll hack