This lemon pasta is made with super fresh and easy ingredients such as lemon, pasta, garlic, and butter.
- 8 oz cooked linguini Pasta
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- 3 tablespoons butter
- 4 Garlic cloves, chopped
- Fresh lemon juice, from 2 lemons
- Parmesan Cheese, for garnish
- Fresh chopped parsley for garnish
- Cook linguini according to package directions, omitting salt and fat. Reserve 1 ladle full of pasta water on the side. Drain. Place linguini in a medium bowl.
- While linguini cooks, melt 3 tablespoons of butter and 3 tablespoons of olive oil in a large nonstick skillet over medium-high heat.
- When the butter has melted add in the lemon juice, reserved pasta water, garlic, and crushed red pepper flakes. Be careful because the pan is really hot and the oil and butter might splatter.
- Transfer the noodles to the pan and toss to coat.
- Sprinkle with parmesan cheese and use garnish with fresh parsley.
- Category: Easy
- Method: Stovetop
- Cuisine: American
Keywords: lemon pasta no cream