- 1 salmon filet, thawed
- 1 90 second Jasmine Rice Microwavable pouch (8.5oz)
- 1/4 avocado, sliced
- drizzle of Soy Sauce
- drizzle of Mayonnaise
- drizzle of Sriracha Sauce
- Scallions and Cilantro for garnish, optional
- Set air fryer to 350 degrees. Season salmon with salt and pepper.
- Place the salmon fillet in the air fryer basket. If your air fryer requires preheating then preheat it. Mine does not.
- Cook the salmon for 12 minutes. You do not need to flip half way through.
- While the salmon is cooking microwave your rice packet in the microwave. Set aside.
- When your salmon is done, take it out of the air fryer and flake it with a fork. Place it in a bowl with some rice, and drizzle some Mayo, Soy Sauce, and Sriracha Sauce over the salmon. Garnish with sliced avocados and serve with seaweed snacks.
myWW points blue 6, green 8, purple 6 (1 bowl)
If you wish to use avocado points will vary depending on how much they way per ounce.
- Category: Easy
- Method: Air Fryer
- Serving Size: 1 bowl
Keywords: salmon rice bowl