- 1 salmon filet, thawed
- 1 90 second Jasmine Rice Microwavable pouch (8.5oz)
- 1/4 avocado, sliced
- drizzle of Soy Sauce
- drizzle of Mayonnaise
- drizzle of Sriracha Sauce
- Scallions and Cilantro for garnish, optional
- Set air fryer to 350 degrees. Season salmon with salt and pepper.
- Place the salmon fillet in the air fryer basket. If your air fryer requires preheating then preheat it. Mine does not.
- Cook the salmon for 12 minutes. You do not need to flip half way through.
- While the salmon is cooking microwave your rice packet in the microwave. Set aside.
- When your salmon is done, take it out of the air fryer and flake it with a fork. Place it in a bowl with some rice, and drizzle some Mayo, Soy Sauce, and Sriracha Sauce over the salmon. Garnish with sliced avocados and serve with seaweed snacks.
My WW Personal Points: 14 Click here to see in recipe builder (will have to log in)
If you wish to use avocado points will vary depending on how much they way per ounce.
- Category: Easy
- Method: Air Fryer
- Serving Size: 1 bowl
Keywords: salmon rice bowl