Vampire steak. It's blood red from the smoked paprika and garlicy to keep the vampires away.
- 4 teaspoons minced garlic
- 1 tablespoon fresh lemon juice
- 2 teaspoons Spanish smoked paprika
- 2 teaspoons chopped fresh tarragon
- 1 (1 1/2-pound) flank steak, trimmed
- 1 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1/2 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- Cooking spray
1. Combine the first 4 ingredients. Score a diamond pattern on both sides of steak; rub juice mixture evenly over both sides. Cover; refrigerate 1 hour.
2. Preheat grill to high heat.
3. Sprinkle both sides of steak evenly with salt and pepper. Place steak on grill rack coated with cooking spray; grill 6 minutes on each side or until desired degree of doneness. Remove steak from grill; let stand 5 minutes. Cut steak across grain into slices. Makes 6 servings, 4 oz portions per serving.
MyWW points: Blue: 3; Green: 3; Purple: 3
- Category: Medium
- Method: Stovetop
- Cuisine: American
Keywords: vampire steak