Honey drizzled apples layered on top of some puff pastry sheets and drizzled with powdered sugar and cinnamon
- 2 Honey Crispy apples, sliced
- 1 package of Puff Pastry sheets
- 2 tablespoons of honey
- powdered sugar and cinnamon for dusting (optional)
- Preheat the oven to 400 degrees.
- Place the sliced apples down a lined baking sheet and drizzle them with honey.
- Lay a square of puff pastry over the apples.
- Brush the puff pastry desserts with egg wash and place them on a rack in the middle of the oven.
If you want to make these in an air fryer set the temperature to 350 degrees and air fry for 10 - 15 minutes.
- Category: Easy
- Method: Oven
- Cuisine: American
Keywords: upside down pastries hack